Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coffee?

When I travel, there can be down time, and it is important to me to have time to sit and have something to drink -- my favorites are iced tea (unsweetened) -- and diet coke. An unheralded place in Arkville is Casey Joe's -- no one told me about it when I would ask for a place to sit for my tea or soda! Here are the pics:


The outside. Inside is the following signpost, of meaning to me because I used to regularly stop in Roscoe, New York for their diner on my way to and from my alma matter, Binghamton University:


And some of the other views inside:


And they apparently have live music:


The ambiance for quiet, reflective time is perfect. I had the pleasure of speaking with the owner, Joe -- he is quite knowledgeable about a variety of topics. I would recommend conversing with him if he has the time to do so.

I stumbled on this place by chance -- lucky me! :) Take time out and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment